My goal is to assist small business owners in the South Bend and Michiana area with their tax and accounting needs. To allow owners to focus on running their business, knowing that their accounting and tax needs are completely taken care of.
My Education & Certifications
Master of Science, Accounting, Indiana University, South Bend, IN
Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Management, and Administration, Indiana University, South Bend, IN
IRS-Certified Tax Return Preparer
I’m a lifetime resident of the Michiana area, living in South Bend with my husband and our two energetic cats. I’ve worked as an accountant all of my professional life.
My career began while in college, completing payroll and income tax returns for a small business. Afterwards I worked with both large and small companies and held positions of:
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Reporting Specialist
- Finance Accountant
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accountant for Small Business Owners
- Payroll and Related Tax Filings
- Federal, State and Local Income Tax Filings
- Financial Accounting and Analysis
- Excel-Based Software Systems, Quickbooks and Tax Preparation Software.
- Federal, State and Local Taxes
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Audit & Reporting
- Advanced Excel Skills